Amazon is Hiring for Freshers | Apply Now
Youth Apprentice, Business Operations Associate, Amazon Jump Start – USA
The Business Operations Associate is an integral member of a team who contributes to the development and completion of projects that vary in size and complexity. You will work under the direction of a team leader or director.
• Attend meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Track the progress and quality of project work
• Use project scheduling tools to monitor projects plan, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
• Communicate relevant project information to leaders and team
• Ability to work 16 hours per week
• Participant in the CareerWise New York Program
• Organized: You are responsible, possess discipline, and determination. You are focused and a planner who likes to achieve and improve.
• Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team.
• Good Communicator: You are comfortable talking with all different kinds of people, interests, and walks of life.
• Great Time Manager: You usually thrive during semester-long projects by managing your time well.
• Dependable: You are reliable, responsible, and understand how important it is to be where you need to be, when you need to be there, and prepared for what you need to do.