Capgemini Virtual Interview for Freshers @ USA
Customer Service Analysts
• Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication, written and/or verbal or phone.
• Should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLA’s.
• Should ensure accuracy in the tasks completed.
• Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks.
• Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating
• Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service /Operations.
– Computer literate, should be able to work with different programs and screens with the customer on the line.
• Fresher or up to 6 months of experience in health care industry.
• Exposure to business domain is an added advantage.
• Excellent grasping powers able to understand the various processes.
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular) and dual monitor handling.
Skills set required:
Able to utilize Microsoft Office suite to go through their emails, basically set up an online account, reset a password things of this nature which may be routine for a regular computer user.
Interview Process: 1 Telephonic / Video Interview. (We send out laptop and office equipment)