Mega Walk in drive in HCL For Fresher’s | 17th August – 19th August | Apply Now
HCL Technologies Limited,
A-8/9, Sector-60, Noida.
Kindly note you need to have a Covid-19 , ID proof and resume to enter HCL Premise.
Do not carry any laptop or Charger or data carrier for walk-in interviews.
Type of Requirement: – Blended Process (Excellent Written & Verbal Communication is a must) .
Designation: – Customer Service Representative
Required Work Experience:
- Good fluency of the English language, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 1 years experience in customer support, and Freshers is Preferred
- Experience handling complaints; driven to deliver an excellent customer experience through resolutions and adherence to response times
- Experience working and managing communications, with multiple cross-functional teams/stakeholders.
Shifts – 24* 7
5 days working – 2 days off – Rotational offs.
Required Qualification: – *Graduate / Post Graduate in any stream.
Work Location: Noida
Must have: –
* Excellent Spoken & Written English.
Skill set Required: –
*Excellent English Written Communication Skills.
*Solving Customer Queries Via E-Mail & Call
To provide information to their customer regarding their queries and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA, Able to work independently and efficiently to meet SLA, Able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard
(1.) Attendance or Login Hours or Unscheduled Leave
(2.) Improving skill level through Self-development or nominating training programs Skill Reverification Tests
(3.) Meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation and Process Improvement
(4.) The individual should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
(5.) To consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process
- Team oriented/team player
- Situational/contextual awareness with the ability to understand the impacts of ones work.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking abilities
- High attention to detail, and high level of professionalism
- Proactive, self motivated, self starter, minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and strong decision-making skills committed to resolution and compliance
- Strong organizational, time and workflow management skills
Interested candidates can visit the office for interview & for more information can connect on (Call or WhatsApp) Priyanka Shastri 8076024891