Accenture Hiring for Freshers | Any Graduates | Apply Now
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Experience: 0-1 years
Skill required: Record To Report – Account Reconciliation
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Account Reconciliation team focuses on general ledger accounting which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, bookkeeping, journal entries, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting. The role may also need expertise around intercompany reconciliations, cut-off policies, transfer pricing policies, formal confirmation policy & procedure, dispute resolution policy & procedure, and general procedure.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.