Accenture Hiring for Freshers || New Associate Position || Apply Now
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Skill required: Record To Report – Intercompany Account Reconciliation
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
- You will be responsible for Intercompany Account Reconciliation which involves recording & reconciliation of transactions, also includes assuring that transactional relationships between the entities are in balance.
- You will be reconciling AR sub ledger balances & highlighting any debit balance & provide details of reconciling against GL, Treasury open items, intercompany reconciliation & final summary of outstanding payments with discount earned & penalties paid.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Apply Before the link Expires.