Amazon Exclusive Opportunity – Work from home
Job Title: Virtual Customer Service Associate – Madhya Pradesh, India
Compensation Fixed Range: 214000 to 257400 L.P.A.
Candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh, Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2,
Comfortable working in Night Shifts with excellent English communication skill.
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
- Zeta Meal Card – INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
- Internet Allowance – INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
- Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
- Night Shift Allowance – INR 150/shift
- Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
- Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
- It’s a contractual job opportunity .
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
- Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24×7.
- To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
- Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
- Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
- It is mandatory to have strong English & Hindi communication skills to be eligible for this voice role.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones. – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.