Amazon Hiring for Freshers // Any Graduate // Apply Now
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. The Researches and evaluates facts surrounding buyer and/or seller transactions. Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established SOPs and tools. Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations. Communicates with external customers via phone and email during the investigation process.
Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
* Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
* Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures. Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
* Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
* Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazon’s financial, legal and reputational risk
* Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
* Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
* Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
* Qualification: Graduation and above
* 2020 Pass-Outs are eligible only if they have no active back log
* 2020 Graduation Pass-Outs should carry all semester mark sheets available till date without fail for review upon selection
* Experience or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking is an added advantage.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, conduct complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following established processes and procedures
* Keep up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
* Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
* Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Type of employment: Fixed Term contract ( 12 months )
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.