Cognizant Jobs Vacancy for Fresher | Entry Level | Graduate Analyst | Apply Now
Cognizant’s culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant’s graduate program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Cognizant’s graduate program 2022 – Melobourne
Graduate Intakes: August and October 2022
Multiple opportunities available as below:
- Graduate Analyst – Software and Digital Engineer
- Graduate Analyst – Quality Engineering & Assurance
- Graduate Analyst – Cloud & Infrastructure Services
- Graduate Analyst – Data Engineer
What does success look like?
We are looking for motivated graduates who:
- Have a passion for technology and emerging technologies.
- Possess a strong attitude to learning and are willing to push past their personal and professional limits.
- Have excellent communication skills and flexibility are a must, as we operate in a highly diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Have a strong customer focus and customer centric approach to work outcomes.
- Is a team player.
To be eligible, you will need to:
- Have completed your degree or graduating by July 2022 with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics or similar.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
- Have less than 2 years of related work experience.
If you are interested to kick start your career with us, please apply now along with the latest version of your CV/Resume.
Applications Close On: 03 July 2022