Cognizant Work From Home Job Opportunity For Any Finance/Commerce/Business Graduate
Cognizant Released Job Openings On 26-05-2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Finance/Commerce/Business Graduate Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for R2R team lead Position. Complete Details for the R2R team lead follows.
Similar Jobs: Immediate Requirement for Fresher at Hetero Drugs
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Responsible for service delivery with zero surprises for a particular process e.g. Reconciliation and Journals • Responsible for driving process standardization and delivery excellence for the process and team • Responsible for pro-active issue resolution and troubleshooting • Responsible for effective people management and appraisal • Single point of contact and L1 escalation level Skills: • Strong leadership and motivational skills and experience in managing staff • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English • Flexible about work content and timings • Proficient in the use of desktop and workflow management tools • Excellent knowledge of Financial Period End Process and Financial Reporting on Oracle applications • Excellent knowledge in the area of General Accounting including Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Period End Closing and Reporting.