Deloitte Walk In Interview 2022 B.Tech for Java & Springboot At Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR. Deloitte Notification full details below.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Java & Springboot
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Java & Springboot !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
- Note:Interested Candidates kindly share your resume to [email protected]
- Contact:Bhawna Gill,
- Post of date: 19/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Looking for Immediate Joiner, or max 30 days, anything beyond that not acceptable.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Spring Boot including real world experience working with tech stack.
- Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline software such as
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and ANT.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL .
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0 server.
- Sound RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Oracle 12c, MySQL technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDO
- Good experience with Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Cassandra implementation using Datastax Java API, Hector API, CQL and Kundera API.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Good working experience in GUI design and application development using IDE’s like Eclipse
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
We are one of the leading professional services organizations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.