Company Name: DXC
Official Website: DXC.com.
Job Profile: Associate Professional System Engineer (51007181)
Work Location: IND – TN – CHENNAI
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require on-call, shift, weekend and evening work.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link- Click Here