Flipkart Hiring for Fresher || Apply Now
Job Position: Business Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders. You would be closely working with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with internal Flipkart Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- You will pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
What you’ll need:
- Educational/ Work exp:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Required abilities / competencies:
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Technical capabilities:
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
Interested and eligible candidates apply below