Google is Hiring for Entry Level Analyst | Digital Operations | Apply Now
Business Analyst, Creative Works – USA
- Analyze data and create dashboards to help inform sales strategy for large, complex, cross-functional Google partnerships.
- Support our suite of tools that help manage and prioritize team efforts internally, and help the larger team better understand industry and client opportunities around creative externally.
- Provide ongoing analytic support to Creative Works team and leadership including revenue reporting and historical data pulls in order to maximize video business.
- Create ad hoc presentations and spreadsheet analyses to educate and drive action with internal/external business stakeholders and support business goals.
- Develop new ways of thinking about leveraging Google and media data to support creative opportunity identification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales strategy/finance, investment banking, digital ad operations, advertising sales, business-development, or consulting.
- Experience with spreadsheet analysis and SQL.
- Experience working with agreements at a traditional or online media company.
- Experience in marketing/creative/production, or familiarity with the creative process.
- Experience uncovering needs of stakeholders/customers/users with quantitative and qualitative analysis and developing solutions for multiple audiences.
- Ability to multitask effectively, manage projects, and work cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail.