HP Entry Level Graduate role
Customer Operation Specialist – Graduate Role – Europe
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on- going customer accounts on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post-sales programs).
- Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills with ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Basic knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
Graduate Hire – Technical Regulation Engineer – Taiwan
- Ensure product conforms to engineering design with safe & legal compliance.
- Track and manage all compliance requirement/activity for multiple development projects.
- Ensure that new product introduction timelines are on schedule with certification approvals.
Prepare Declarations of Conformity
- Oversee compliance testing execution by the ODM’s and 3rd party test labs per HP’s test requirements.
- Verify OEM documents are correct.
- Interface with HP internal groups (product development teams & worldwide technical regulation engineers) as well as ODM partners.
- Work closely with HP compliance groups to follow up/manage the agency regulation dynamics (such as regulations, requirements, lead-time, cost, changes, as well as regional specific issues.).
- Present/highlight agency certification status to HP development program team and management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar STEM levels (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Typically, 0-2 years’ experience either in product compliance design or evaluation or through an internship related to Safety or Electromagnetic or Wireless communication compliance.
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Graduate Technical Consultant with Language Skills – Europe
- Provide technical recommendations, direction and guidance on HP value products, solutions and services. This includes HP Workstations, Mobile Workstations, Thin Clients, Retail Point of Sales,
- Digital Signage, Accessories, relevant software and solutions.
- Answering and tracking technical questions from partners
- Present the advantages of HP’s PPS products and solutions.
- Helping sales representatives to respond to customers’ requests for information, proposal and Quote.
- Support sales opportunities with HP Channel Partners requiring an in-depth or technical understanding of HP’s offering.
- Propose and help our partners build the most competitive configurations and solutions for our customers
- Support partners on the status of technical and environmental regulations
- Deliver trainings to other departments about PPS value products and solutions.
- Raise and manage technical escalations on questions and technical issues which cannot be solved within the Value Channel Inside Technical Consultants team.
- Provide proactive technical updates to the sales community supported.
- Maintain the quality of the service and the total customer experience (TCE).
- Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
- Native or mastery level language skills in one of the languages mentioned above. (French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Recent Bachelor’s graduate degree or equivalent experience preferably in a technical/engineering field.
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Has good analytical, organizational and team skills
- Works on problems and projects and is detail oriented
- Demonstrates ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
- Is self-motivated and shows an ability to operate with minimal tactical direction
- Has good presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Motivated to search out knowledge and continuously learn.