Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Operations, IT, Programming
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Technical Specialist
Job Location: Multiple Cities- INDIA
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken).
- Basic knowledge in Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts.
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Interested candidates apply below. Apply before the link expires.