Infosys BPM Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for tech & Non tech voice process Position.Complete Details for the tech & Non tech voice process follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- Time and Venue 26 May – 27 May , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM Bangalore Venue:: Infosys BPM Ltd , Focus Tower Plot No.25 and 23, Konappana Agrahara Village, Begur Hobli, Electronics City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100 PUNE Venue: Pune City office Venue:: Plot No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech
Job Description/Skills Required
- Title :: Service desk and Customer Service Job Location: Bangalore & Pune Qualification: CS Roles:: Any graduate with 15years of formal education SD Roles:: Graduate with 15 years of formal education in BCA/BTECH/MCA/BE/MSc/BSC- Computer Science Shift and Venue Details: Shifts : 24*7 Experience : 0 to 4 years of Experience Must have: Minimum 1 year of international voice calling experience. Job Description:: Basic knowledge in Service Desk/ Tech support process / Cloud Computing Process/Voice Support Excellent communication skills C1 equivalent proficiency Displays excellent customer service skills and capabilities Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email, chat and social media of customer support queries. Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases. Use existing knowledge base to provide a customer facing root cause assessment. Provide customer facing bug progress summary using available tools and platforms. Handle escalations raised by customers and partners. Handle consults from the lower tier to assist in case resolution Good presentation and client Interfacing skills Ability to identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects Confidently communicates current performance and improvement ideas with client.