Siemens Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Trainee Position || Apply Now
Company Name: Siemens
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Family: Finance
Job ID: 274132
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
- You will be responsible to Tax compliances and Process which includes data collation from the different source, validation of data/documents to Support on Tax returns and submission, analyzing eligible and ineligible documents on submission of Tax compliances for Supporting companies.
- Drive the digitalization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existing processes as per statutory requirements.
- Be Individual contributor in a Team and self-learner to take a responsibility in Tax compliances for SIEMENS.
- Be a continuous learner of changes in Tax implications (notification) and implementation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a B. Com/M. Com with a minimum of 0–1-year experience of accounting and taxation knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Excellent Verbal, written Communication skills & typing skills.
- Have a vibrant personality, friendly attitude, positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive.
- You are someone flexible to work for rotational shift
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link- Click Here
- Google Hiring for Entry Level || Any Graduate || Apply Now
- Capgemini Jobs Opportunities for Freshers || Apply Now