TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates from 2024 passing out batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
TCS BPS: Designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from 2024 passing out batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Job Designation : Back end operations Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Register for the upcoming TCS BPS Hiring before 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
Skill Set :
- Good communication and Customer Service Skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multitask and detail-oriented.
Test Eligibility :
- Full Time Graduates from B. Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) – 2024 Year of Passing candidates may apply.
- One Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam (course to be cleared within the stipulated time duration of the course)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Students should be comfortable working in 24 x 7 work environment in rotational night shifts depending on the project requirements.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible / misrepresented any information will lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- Experience – As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
- Registration End Date: 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
- Test Date: 20th October 2023 (Friday)
Students who are interested to apply for TCS BPS Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Verification/Personal Details
- It is important/mandatory to update your Aadhar Number, Name, Date of birth as per Aadhar Card.
- Please ensure to check the details are updated correctly without any error and submit.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Registration – Apply for TCS BPS hiring process.
- Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’
- Proceed to fill your details and once you complete the form and after the preview kindly ensure to click Submit your application form.
Highly recommended: You are advised to refer to the registration manual for seamless process. Click here to view.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider’
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unauthorised email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for recruitment process or job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.